Powrót   Forum CDRinfo.pl > Edycja, konwersja i kompresja audio/video > High Definition

High Definition Dyskusje poświęcone kopiowaniu, edycji, konwersji i kompresji materiału HD (Blu-ray, HD DVD)

Witaj Nieznajomy! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj

Zarejestrowani użytkownicy mają dostęp do dodatkowych opcji, lepszej wyszukiwarki oraz mniejszej ilości reklam. Rejestracja jest całkowicie darmowa!

Odpowiedz na post

Opcje związane z dyskusją Ocena dyskusji Tryby wyświetlania
Stary 07.04.2010, 14:51   #1
andrzejj9
the one
CDRinfo VIP

Data rejestracji: 08.12.2002
andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>
Filmy i wydania na Blu-Ray

Kilka razy chciałem już coś napisać lub zapytać odnośnie wydań filmów na BL i za każdym razem szukam jakiegoś tematu, gdzie można by to zrobić. Ostatecznie wybieram jakiś związany z tematem BL, ale mniej z filmami.

Więc, żeby było gdzie, niech będzie taki temat.

A tym razem chciałem zwrócić uwagę na wychodzącego na Blu-Ray'u Władcę Pierścieni. Wiedziałem już od jakiegoś czasu, żeby wydanie to nie jest to końca w porządku, ale nie spodziewałem się, że zostanie tak jednoznacznie ocenione przykładowo na Amazonie. Warto zobaczyć:
http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Pic...cmu_pg__header

2141 ocen "1", w porównaniu do 155 "5" to chyba jeszcze żaden film nie miał.

Warto też rzucić okiem na ten komentarz:

Cytat:
We won't get fooled again..., August 17, 2009 By C. BURNS "The Dude" (Geek City, CA)

Some confusion among other reviewers that somehow we're obligated to post a five star recommendation for the movie. This is an incorrect understanding of the review process. If I were reviewing the movie itself it would get a five. This review is for the product, as listed--in other words, I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS PRODUCT/DVD. This product is being created FOR NO OTHER REASON than to dupe people into buying this movie twice...again. Those of us who were huge fans bought the original DVDs of the theatrical releases. THEN the studio FINALLY released the extended editions, even though they could have released both at the same time. Now that Blu Ray has won the High Def battle, the studios are salivating at screwing us all again the same way!

Please do not let them get away with pretending that Blu Ray can't hold both versions on one disc--it certainly can! A simple menu option would let you watch the Extended Edition when you have time, or Theatrical Edition when you don't.

Their other argument, that "Peter Jackson is busy working on The Hobbit and will work on Extended Editions later" is 100% total BS. He's ALREADY DONE THE WORK--just copy what he did for the regular DVDs onto a new Blu Ray master!

BOTTOM-LINE: The studios will make whatever argument they think will fly to convince us they can't put both versions on one disc, because they want to double their income on this movie. Which has ALREADY MADE THEM A BILLION DOLLARS. Don't play along--let friends know not to buy ANY LOTR Blu Ray that doesn't have BOTH versions on one disc.

Please do not let them get away with holding the extended edition hostage until everyone buys the theatrical versions. If you agree with my review, you can do your part to exert influence on the studio by doing the following:
1. Create your own 1-star review, thus increasing the number of 1-star reviews.
2. Please hit "HELPFUL" on this review so that the producers give up this total rip-off and release the extended editions NOW along with the theatrical versions. If we don't, they'll wait YEARS to release the extended editions until they think they've bled out the last drop of money they can get out of us.
3. Click "NOT HELPFUL" to the studio PR spokesholes who've populated this page with five star positive reviews claiming to be reviewing the movie. This PRODUCT (not the movie) blows--don't buy it.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1JMDSX...cm_cr_rdp_perm

neverending path to perfection..
andrzejj9 jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post

#ads
CDRinfo.pl
Reklamowiec

Data rejestracji: 29.12.2008

CDRinfo.pl is online  
Odpowiedz na post

Opcje związane z dyskusją
Tryby wyświetlania Oceń tę dyskusję
Oceń tę dyskusję: