Powrót   Forum CDRinfo.pl > Napędy optyczne i nagrywanie CD, DVD, Blu-ray, HD DVD > Napędy optyczne CD

Napędy optyczne CD Tematy poswięcone nagrywarkom i nagrywaniu płyt CD-R/RW

Witaj Nieznajomy! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj

Zarejestrowani użytkownicy mają dostęp do dodatkowych opcji, lepszej wyszukiwarki oraz mniejszej ilości reklam. Rejestracja jest całkowicie darmowa!

Dyskusja zamknięta

Opcje związane z dyskusją Tryby wyświetlania
Stary 01.07.2002, 15:04   #1
studi78
Nowy na forum

Data rejestracji: 01.07.2002
studi78 w tym momencie nie ma Reputacji dodatnich ani ujemnych <0  pkt>
LG 16x10x40

Witam wszystkich !!!
Mam problem wiem iz istnieje nowy bios do tej nagrywarki w ver. 2.01
ale mam problem jak go wgrac.
Czy moze ktos mi pomoc??
Dzieki
All
Duze pifko dla wszystkich.
studi78 jest offline  

#ads
CDRinfo.pl
Reklamowiec

Data rejestracji: 29.12.2008

CDRinfo.pl is online  
Stary 02.07.2002, 09:25   #2
Fantomas
=F=

Data rejestracji: 19.04.2002
Fantomas niedługo stanie się sławny ;) <50 - 149 pkt>
nstallation Instructions for Firmware Upgrade to version 2.01

for the LG Brand of the GCE-8160B

Improper processing of this upgrade will damage the drive. LG Electronics is not responsible or liable for improper installation of this upgrade.

This firmware upgrade is for firmware versions below 2.01 of the LG Branded GCE-8160B CD-RW drives only ***8211; Do not use for LG drives purchased in France.

The ROM version is stamped on the top of the drive below the serial number.

This upgrade is not designed for drives manufactured HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell or any other OEM {Original Equipment Manufacturer} customers, please contact the OEM for all firmware updates and support for your OEM drive.

Please follow the hardware setup instructions below.

1. Have the CD-RW drive connected to the secondary IDE channel as a master drive alone.

2. Do not touch or interfere with the drive while the FIRMWARE is being upgraded.

3. If an error occurs during the upgrade process, or the upgrade process is cancelled during this process, damage to the drive can occur. This is your responsibility. LG Cannot be held liable for mistakes or errors that occur during this upgrade process.

Prior to upgrading to Windows 2000/ME/XP

Note: If you have Windows 2000, ME, or XP already installed, you will need to create a bootable disk from another operating system like DOS, Win95 or Win98 in order to process this firmware update. Follow the steps below. After the bootable disk is created and the files are extracted to the bootable disk, follow the steps starting at step 9.

1. Place: A blank floppy diskette in your 3.5***8221; disk drive A:

2. Double-Click: My Computer Icon on your desktop

3. Right-Click: The drive letter that is the 3.5***8221; drive.

4. Choose : Format.

5. Choose: Copy System Files Only, Click OK.

6. Let: The PC Make the disk bootable.

7. Copy: The GCE8160Bfirm201.EXE file to the floppy boot disk you just created

8. Click Start, then Run, then type A: GCE8160Bfirm201.exe to extract the files and choose yes to allow for files to be overwritten if you get a message asking if you want to overwrite the files.

9. Re-Boot your PC with the bootable disk in Drive A: (Note: you may need to change your boot sequence in the CMOS Setup in order to boot to drive A. Please see your motherboard manual for instructions or contact your PC manufacture for instructions on changing the boot sequence.)

The driver should load and the system should recognize your rewriteable

CD-ROM drive.

10. At the A prompt type JE1.EXE JE1LG912.HEX then press enter.

The computer will scan your system to detect the drive. You will then be prompted to perform the upgrade. This process takes about 4 minutes. There

Are multiple stages to the upgrade process including checksum verification count to 100%.

IMPORTANT- DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE DRIVE DURING THIS PROCESS.

10. When the UPGRADE is complete the screen should indicate FIRMWARE UPDATE SUCCESSFUL. Remove the bootable disk and Re-boot your PC.

Krótko:
1. utwórz katalog roboczy i uruchom w nim załącznik.
2. przygotuj dyskietkę systemową poleceniem format a:/u/c/s (najlepiej DOS - tylko MSDOS.sys IO.sys i command.com)
3. zawartość katalogu roboczego przegraj na przygotowaną dyskietkę
4. uruchom komputer z dyskietki
5. wpisz polecenie JE1.EXE JE1LG912.HEX
6. wskaż napęd do upgradu
7. potwierdź aktualizację biosu
8. zaciśnij kciuki - powinno się udać, jeśli nie będziesz dotykać komputera i nie wyłączą prądu.
9. jeśli będzie zakończone z powodzeniem, wyjmij dyskietkę i zrestartuj komputer.

Na wszelki wypadek zrób w podobny sposób dyskietkę z biosem 1.02 (bo taki prawdopodobnie masz w tej chwili. Jeśli coś pójdzie nie tak np. błędna suma kontrolna CRC lub coś podobnego, wtedy lepiej zmień dyskietki i wgraj od razu stary bios (w opisie do tego biosu przeczytaj jakie polecenie trzeba wpisać po kursorze zachęty). Ale nie powinno być kłopotów z zaktualizacją do 2.01.

Jak Ci się uda, to daj znać (może być na priv). Zobacz, co się zmieniło. Wtedy zaproponuję Ci pewien test.

ALE Przede wszystkim odpowiedz sobie na pytanie, czy coś Ci źle chodzi w tej nagrywarce, czy potrzebujesz tej modyfikacji. Wszak to ryzyko, a nagrywarka jako podstawek pod kubek jest nieco nie wygodna.
Dołączone pliki
File Type: exe gce8160bfirm201.exe (256.2 KB, 163 oglądane)
Fantomas jest offline  
Stary 04.07.2002, 09:24   #3
Hawk
Stały bywalec ;)

Data rejestracji: 08.11.2001
Hawk zaczyna zdobywać reputację <1 - 49 pkt>
Po kiego grzyba chcesz wgrywać ten bios zostań przy 1.02 jak masz i spox przecież i tak ci wszystko kopiuje a przy 2.01 różne rzeczy się dzieją 8)

Twoje uprawnienia: