Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 07.06.2009, 15:34   #25
andrzejj9
the one
CDRinfo VIP

Data rejestracji: 08.12.2002
andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>andrzejj9 jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>
Można je kupić od ręki za ok 140 zł:

http://cgi.ebay.pl/SONY-MDR-V700DJ-S...3A1%7C294%3A50

Komentarze - same pozytywne.

Sam nie wiem.. Z jednej strony okazja (bo u nas dalej 400...), z drugiej.. Okazji nie ma..

Może zaryzykuję.. Muszę tylko najpierw posłuchać ich w jakimś sklepie, bo niby opisują, że świetne i w ogóle, ale wiadomo - każdy woli coś innego.

----
EDIT

Dobra, nie było tematu:

Cytat:
I suspect the headphones you sent me are counterfeit, I am withholding the positive feedback until you can convice me they are, in fact, genuine. But it appears you have upped and left eBay or at least this account. Enjoy my money.

=================

Hello! You mean, you do not like my project, is that right? If it is, we can resolve our problems through consultations. My suggestion is, I can refund half of the money to you, you retain the project. What is your recommendation? Thank you!

=================

That does not solve my problem, I need to KNOW if what you have sold me is genuine Sony equipment or not.

Lets be honest with each other, there are a lot of fake Sony V700s on eBay. The lack of a CE safety mark, the lack of and indication of where the product was manufactured and the poor casting of the Sony logo lead me to believe these are counterfeit.

If you are honest with me and come clean that you have sold me a fake pair of headphones, I will gladly accept the refund you have offered, I will not give you any negative feedback - nobody needs to know except you and I.

Otherwise, if you still maintain these are genuine and can't provide proof that they actually ARE I will be forced to give you negative feedback, inform the eBay fraud department and many of my friends who had considered buying from you in the future.

I hope we can reach a reasonable resolution for this issue.

=================

OK, it is fake ... Let us solve the problem. How much of refunds that you can accept? Sorry again!
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/ver...700djs-292859/

Wracam do KOSS'ów i nie kombinuję, bo tylko stracę na tym czas i pieniadze. A stara zasada się potwerdza - okazji nie ma.

neverending path to perfection..

Ostatnio zmieniany przez andrzejj9 : 07.06.2009 o godz. 16:21
andrzejj9 jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post