Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 08.11.2011, 22:08   #1
frog
Żabol

Data rejestracji: 27.04.2003
frog niedługo stanie się sławny ;) <50 - 149 pkt>
EXCLUSIVE: PS3 'Metldr' Exploit wyciekl !

Czytaliscie ? ;> Chyba mamy juz rozwiazanie wszystkich naszych pragnien ;>

Cytat:
We here at our PS3 Crunching news desk, have been going thru all our emails as we do each morning over our daily large dose of coffee, and suddenly had to take a 'step-back' and get our heads in order, as we received an 'an0nymous email' from some random one-time dropbox, containing a weird little attachment, with a simple note:

Program: metldr838exploit
Author: Unknown
Usage: Unknown
Reason: Unknown

Before posting we had one our PS3 Crunching Developers look it over, and it seems to be a set of 'C' code and headers and an compiled ELF and SELF that exploits the 'chain of trust' to dump an 'unecrypted' version of your PS3 'metldr'.

Now of course this is not really 'useful' for the average PS3 Jailbreak end-user, but we think it just might be the long waited for 'golden tickets' in the right hard-working hands of some talented 'developers' that are willing to try to help everyone out by pushing the PS3 'scene' to the next level, that almost everyone here has all have been waiting for!
No i odezwal sie Mathieluh gloszac ze to jego dzielo oraz wyjasnia co i jak...
http://pastie.org/2832161

PIEKNIE ! Szanuje MATHIEULH za skilla i wiedze jaka posiada. Ale plakac za nim nie bede ze juz nie ma zamiaru sie odezwac nigdy. i ciesze sie ze ktos z jego zaufanych znajomych przejrzal na oczy i to udostepnil. Takich chtrusow jak Math nam na scenie nie trzeba ! Miejmy nadzieje ze teraz znajdzie sie na tyle rownie kumata osoba by to wykorzystac. Miejmy nadzieje ze te wyjasnienia w tym pomoga wielu osobom. Moze ekipie @DUPLEX >

HARDSTYLE IS MY STYLE !!!
frog jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post

#ads
CDRinfo.pl
Reklamowiec

Data rejestracji: 29.12.2008

CDRinfo.pl is online