Dyskusja: [PS2] POPStarter
Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 21.09.2016, 11:48   #3
Jolek
Guru

Data rejestracji: 02.09.2016
Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>
Nowa BETA

Lista zmian z najnowszej BETY r13 WIP 06 OBT 2016/09/18
Kod:
** 2016/09/18 (Beta 15) **
- The CD lid open/close emulation is now complete. It refreshes the TOC.
  I'm still unsure about the correctness of the CDROM status and mode field values that are used though.
  This feature pokes the CDROM registers according to the lid open/close state and issues a VCD init RPC call to the IOPCD driver. W00t.

- Disc change support, alongside the CD lid open/close emulation mentioned above.
  This feature uses a DISCS.TXT file handler and parser, and separate VCDs.

- Static SetGsCrt interlace parameter, to help with the HDTVs that can't deal with the interlaced resolutions thru component.
  At least it does work with my crappy led TV. Without it, the said crappy TV keeps displaying plain green screens and other rubbish.

- Added a GS DISPLAY1/DISPLAY2 value calculator to the unfinished ($ONY's) 480p mode of POPS. 480p output can be enabled with the command $480p in CHEATS.TXT.
  I haven't found a way to stretch the display area width (damn these black boarders). Some games (like Dead Or Alive) output an odd signal that make them UNPLAYABLE (monitor says "unsupported" hmm).

- Added a couple of CHEATS.TXT commands ($XPOS_decimal and $YPOS_decimal) to adjust the X/Y position in NTSC and PAL modes.
  Let's say the picture of your NTSC game is badly shifted on the right. Then write $XPOS_604 to your CHEATS.TXT file and check out the result.

- Bugfixes to the MODULE_#.IRX loader, the usbd.irx/usbhdfsd.irx loader and the CHEATS.TXT parser.
  Yelling the f-word three times.

- The MODULE_#.IRX loader scans the user's files and disables the modules with matching names from POPS.
  Kills the embedded SIO2MAN/PADMAN/LIBSD/SDRDRV/DEV9/ATAD/HDD/PFS drivers on purpose, so only yours stay resident and active.

- A multitap initialization function was added to the MODULE_#.IRX loader. It's invoked as soon as the user mtapman/freemtap driver is loaded.
  HAXing into the cold of the fog. Since I don't own a multitap, I cannot give it a try. Although, I'd bet it's useless and doesn't make it work.

- A game fix was added to make all the retail versions of Parasite Eve II run.
  ... it's missing sounds. BGMs or SFX or both... Haven't played it in depth...

- A game fix was added to make the PAL version of Spyro 2 run.
  ... still crashes loading certain levels and the demo mode, like POPS is going crazy with the LibCrypt crapola.
1. Jak używać multi-dysków:

Należy stworzyć plik DISCS.TXT w folderze VMC danej gry, zawierający nazwy plików VCD.
Jednia linia tekstowa dla jednego pliku VCD.
Np:
Kod:
Fear_effect_2_-_Retro_helix_Disc_1.VCD
Fear_effect_2_-_Retro_helix_Disc_2.VCD
Fear_effect_2_-_Retro_helix_Disc_3.VCD
Fear_effect_2_-_Retro_helix_Disc_4.VCD
Kombinacja klawiszy :
Select+L2+R2+Trójkąt == Otwarcie pokrywy
Select+L2+R2+Góra == Włożenie dysku 1szego (1sza linia DISCS.TXT)
Select+L2+R2+Prawo == Włożenie dysku 2giego (2ga linia DISCS.TXT)
Select+L2+R2+Dół == Włożenie dysku 3giegi (3cia linia DISCS.TXT)
Select+L2+R2+Lewo == Włożenie dysku 4go (4ta linia DISCS.TXT)
Select+L2+R2+Kwadrat == Zamknięcie pokrywy

Ograniczenia to:
- Do czterech nazw plików w DISCS.TXT.
- Nazwy plików nie mogą przekraczać 89 znaków.
- Pliki VCD muszą być w tym samym folderze\partycji.

2. Dodatkowe filtry grafiki:

Włączanie gładkich tekstur (smooth texture) - Select+L1+R2
Wyłączanie gładkich tekstur (smooth texture) - Select+L2+R1

Włączanie linii skanowania (scanlines) - Select+R1+R2
Wyłączanie linii skanowania (scanlines) - Select+L1+L2

3. Od teraz zmieniona została rozdzielczość.
Z 240p, na 480i.
Z 288p na 576i.
Więc teraz, większość TV powinna mieć obraz przez przewód Component.
Jolek jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post