Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 18.04.2018, 10:55   #25
czary2mary
Zamaskowany

Data rejestracji: 12.10.2005
czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>
DVDFab 1.0.8.9

DVDFab 10.0.8.9

New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Blu-ray versions of Jigsaw, My Little Pony: The Movie and Chappie.
New: Separated the Video Downloader feature from the Video Converter module and moved it under the Utilities tab.
Fix: A problem that the output file path cannot be opened via the folder icon in the DRM Removal module in certain cases.
Fix: A noisy problem when ripping Blu-rays with E-AC3 audio tracks in the Blu-ray Ripper module.
Fix: A problem that only the English language is accepted when entering the title descriptions at the Meta Collection area.
Fix: A problem that only one title can be played on certain media players when playing back a two-title output merged by the DVD Copy module.
Fix: A problem that the toggle button is not turned off when deleting the titles of a source in the DVD to Blu-ray module.
Fix: A problem that the file name of the external subtitles cannot be displayed.
Fix: A problem that the current conversion task is paused when deleting a waiting task from the task queue.
Fix: A problem that the File Transfer does not launch up after conversion if the video is trimmed.
Fix: A problem that the Buy Now button and the Shopping Cart are overlapped under high-resolution screens.
Fix: A problem that certain Xvid encoded videos cannot be opened in the Converter and Creator modules.
Fix: A problem that the duration is inaccurate when playing back the videos converted for Apple devices by the DVD Ripper module.
Fix: A problem that some BDAV discs cannot be opened in certain cases.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

Mój sklep on-line
czary2mary.pl
czary2mary jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post