Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 05.05.2018, 05:00   #28
czary2mary
Zamaskowany

Data rejestracji: 12.10.2005
czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>
DVDFab 10.0.9.1

DVDFab 10.0.9.1

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia protections as found on the DVD versions of The Glass Castle and the Pitch Perfect 3 and the Blu-ray versions of the All Eyez on Me, the Pitch Perfect 3 and the Last Flag Flying.
New: Removed the restriction that the free utility BDFix is available only to those who own a paid version of Blu-ray Copy.
New: Separated the Youtube Video Downloader from the Video Converter module and moved it to the Utilities tab as a free tool.
New: Added the support for the 2-pass encoding method if the video encoder is set to CUDA in the Ripper modules.
Fix: A problem that the sources in the Archived Task list cannot be reloaded to the Current Task list in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the runtime is shortened when copying the 2D Blu-ray version of Blade Runner 2049 (Germany edition) in Main Movie mode.
Fix: A problem that two audio tracks appear in the output file even only one is selected in the Customize mode of the DVD Copy module.
Fix: A failure problem when converting BDAV discs to MP4/MKV videos in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the "Display forced subtitle only" option is selected by default when Sweden subtitle is selected in the Ripper module.
Fix: A problem that nothing appears in the output directory when converting videos with hardware acceleration in certain cases.
Fix: Improved the UI support for 4K high DPI displays.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10_BETA

Mój sklep on-line
czary2mary.pl
czary2mary jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post