Dyskusja: DVDFab 11
Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 02.11.2018, 07:38   #3
czary2mary
Zamaskowany

Data rejestracji: 12.10.2005
czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>czary2mary ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>
DVDFab 11.0.0.2

New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the following discs: Men In Black 3 (BD version) and Salt (BD version).
New: Added the support to display the detailed codec information for hardware accelerations.
New: Added the conversion profiles for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR in Ripper and Video Converter modules.
New: Improved the user experience of the File Transfer utility tool.
New: Improved the user experience of the DVDFab Remote utility tool.
New: Improved the Task Queue Manager when processing multiple tasks.
New: Improved some UI display problems.
Fix: A problem that Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration cannot be enabled on NUC8i7HNK.
Fix: A problem that the desktop shortcut icon is created by default when updating via the Live Update feature.
Fix: A problem that user interface displays abnormally if switching the DPI setting to 150% or 175%.
Fix: A problem that the module user selected is not remembered upon next startup.
Fix: A problem that the Pattern value cannot be saved at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Output -> File Source.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab cannot burn to rewritable blank medium.
Fix: A problem that the ISO file creation process is not displayed when copying DVD and Blu-ray discs to ISO files.
Fix: A problem that certain Blu-rays are missing the DTS-HD MA 5.1 audios after being copied by the Blu-ray Copy module.
Fix: A problem that switching output path requires a program restart to take effect.
Fix: A problem that the videos converted from certain TS and WMV videos cannot playback.
Fix: A problem that the edited title name of previous season switches back after loading another season of the same TV show in Ripper modules.
Fix: A problem that the videos converted by the Video Converter module are missing the chapter markers.
Fix: A problem that the MKV 4K 10bit profile in the Video Converter module cannot passthrough Dolby Atmos audios.
Fix: A problem that the SRT subtitles are positioned at the top part of the screen after being converted by Video Converter module.
Fix: A problem that the Video Converter module produces incorrect file extensions in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the function icons in the Menu templates of the Creator modules are missing.
Fix: A problem that changing names for Scenes in the Blu-ray Creator does not work.
Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Creator created videos do not contain any subtitles if users add external subtitles or the source already contains internal subtitles.

https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

Mój sklep on-line
czary2mary.pl
czary2mary jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post