Dyskusja: PSX Classic
Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 13.12.2018, 17:14   #74
Jolek
Guru

Data rejestracji: 02.09.2016
Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>Jolek wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>
Wrzuciłem filmik z porównaniem jak Ridge Racer działa na
SNES Classic i PlayStation Classic.
PlayStation Classic jest według specyfikacji mocniejszy,
ale chyba używa innej wersji emulatora. SNES Classic uses PCSX ReARMed from RetroArch.

Nie wiem jak autor tego filmiku był w stanie wrzucić, uruchomić, wiec nadal nie rozumiem o co chodzi.

Poza tym:
Cytat:
Just to let everyone know Ridge Racer on the PlayStation classic is running in NTSC mode not all the games are in Pal just half of them. Without making any changes the emulator its already set to auto if I manually switch it to Pal mode it preforms much worse on the PlayStation Classic. And if i change region to NTSC it performs the same as leaving it on Auto. Also after further review I still feel the PlayStation Classic is underpowered for todays standards but the main issue seems to be the Emulator not being coded/ported properly causing a very poor performance with this game. The whole point of this video is The PlayStation Classic should play its own games better without any mods or hacks but sadly it doesn't. Maybe the only way to correct the gameplay would be to port a new emulator on the PlayStation Classic or recode the existing one.ďťż

Moja druga pasja:
Jolek jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post