Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 16.03.2019, 13:02   #1
MajsterPopsuj
Odmrożony leniwiec

Avatar użytkownika MajsterPopsuj

Data rejestracji: 02.03.2018
MajsterPopsuj niedługo stanie się sławny ;) <50 - 149 pkt>MajsterPopsuj niedługo stanie się sławny ;) <50 - 149 pkt>
Napisał do mnie Bill Gates :)

A zresztą nie tylko bo i dyrektor operacji (?) chińskiego banku, a nawet amerykański sierżant. Wszyscy chcą mi dawać piniendze. To chyba mój szczęśliwy dzień!

Nie wierzę, że znajdują takich baranów... Ale skoro ciągle to jest rozsyłane to musi to być jakaś dochodowa farma słupów. Jak to w ogóle jest możliwe? Nie mieści mi się to w moim małym mózgu.

Cytat:
I am (Mr. Cheng Jianguo) director of operations, Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. I have a Business Deal involving the sum of $19,500,000.00 to transact with you, please contact me if interested.

I am Ms Sarah Sullins , Mrs Mavis L. Wanczyk is donating a grant of $700,000 to you. Contact her via this email for further details

Greetings you have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr. Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim

Top of the day to you, the claim of your $ 3. 5,000, 000 donated funds is yet to be collected by you, I still await you response.

Hi, My name is Sgt Fred Kegley brown I am serving in the US military in Afghanistan with the army infantry division, I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country, e-mail me at for more details. Thanks and best Regards. Sgt Fred Kegley brown
MajsterPopsuj jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post

#ads
CDRinfo.pl
Reklamowiec

Data rejestracji: 29.12.2008

CDRinfo.pl is online