Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 28.09.2019, 23:18   #45
bigreddog
Data rejestracji: 28.09.2019
bigreddog w tym momencie nie ma Reputacji dodatnich ani ujemnych <0  pkt>
Yeah I tried the download buttons. There are THREE of them. One is in a hidden advertisement and the other two, after clicking download, take you to adware sights that try to install stuff on your computer. I am safe to always keep my computer clean. It's protected with both Malwarebytes Premium and Trend Micro Maximum Security, but after getting off zippyfiles, the pop up ads started coming in non-stop. Had to use a 2nd computer to research zippyfiles, which is a REALLY dangerous site. Spent HOURS removing pop ups and applications and manually removing zippyfiles from my browser.

So, can anyone email me the file or make it available in a better way? Also, the user above me has the same issue. LG BU40N drive with 1.03. We are both having trouble with this. I saw a YouTube video about this and there was a link to a flasher and I downloaded it from a Google Drive file with no problems. But I can't downgrade. I read somewhere that LG BU40N might have to do a sidegrade before doing a downgrade but I need the right firmware files. Thanks in advance!
bigreddog jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post