Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 13.12.2020, 21:16   #93
Kirby
Stały bywalec ;)

Data rejestracji: 02.05.2019
Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>Kirby jest świetnie znany wszystkim <550 - 649 pkt>
Final Conclusion...

Vinpower / Pioneer shows again, that it is possible to design High Quality Drives for the Duplication and Consumer Market.

The Pioneer BDR-212V was tested in Cold, warm and Hot Condition and the Write Quality on tested Media CD-R was Good, VeryGood and Excellent.
The DVD and BluRay burning Quality can be considered as Good ~ Very Good.

The tested Drive was a Engineering Sample.
All Scans were send to the Quality Department of Vinpower / Pioneer to optimize the OPC(optimal Power Control) on the Media.

The Drives Firmware was 0.9. I think still in Beta Status, so i am looking forward to see the Final Version.

At the Test i compared this Drive with my Pioneer S12UHT 1.01 , and the Results were send to the Quality Department too.

Special Optimized OPC for the DVD5 Market, even Cheap Media was written by the Pioneer BDR-212V till the End.

Overall, the Pioneer BDR-212V is a Drive definetely worth to buy and it will never let you down.

Visit the following Site for Resellers around the World:

www.vinpowerdigital.com/where

Many thanks to Vinpower America, Vinpower Taiwan for the Engineering Sample and Vinpower Germany (Blu Innovation) in Wiesbaden for the PlexDisc Media used in this Test.

Best regards...

Kirby

Ostatnio zmieniany przez Kirby : 13.12.2020 o godz. 21:45
Kirby jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post