Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 09.11.2022, 18:45   #784
jadburner

Data rejestracji: 07.03.2017
jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>jadburner ma doskonałą reputację, jest przykładem osoby znającej się na rzeczy <2000 i więcej pkt>
Cytat:
Napisany przez Oinker Podgląd Wiadomości
Hope you allow me to try it, too. :o

Btw, if there's a kernel required, is it enough to unpack the updater exe and use the two files that get extracted in the BINARY folder then? They are about the same size, just have different filenames, e.g. the 208M firmware 1.40 had files S8301000.140 (69 kb) and S8301001.140 (1833 kb), the 1.50 firmware has 131 (69 kb) and 132 (1836 kb), i.e. there is no additional encryption of any kind on the newer files?

And is it correct that there is no 1.53 available for the S11 like there is for the 211M model (i.e. the EBK/UBK drives)?
Welcome to the forums, Oinker! I'm glad you were finally able to get registered.

With respect to the S11, you can find 1.53 firmware for the BDR-S11J-BK and BDR-S11J-X here.

Some, but not all, official flashers from Pioneer include both a kernel and firmware, which you can extract from the unpacked EXE. However, some flashers include only the firmware. In that case you need to either extract the kernel from a drive you have, or use one from the extensive archive that blackened2687 is assembling.

A really neat feature of the latest version of BDRFlash is that you can drag and drop an official flasher on top of the program and it will automatically extract the firmware and (if it exists) the kernel in the same directory as the flasher. Many thanks to blackened2687 for adding that feature.

Hopefully you'll hear from blackened2687 soon, but he is very busy lately.
jadburner jest offline