Podgląd pojedynczego posta
Stary 04.06.2005, 17:39   #29
woitas
αρχή

Data rejestracji: 16.06.2001
woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>woitas wyróżnia się na forum <450 - 549 pkt>
I dont got it.. READ WUT I SAY.. It will come tonight.. Maybe even late tonight.. Because nobody knows wut cind of protection there is on.
And i heard but i dont trust it.. Thats hoodlum got it, and is now trying to ***** it.. That will take about 4-5 hours.
So be patient, and wait till tonight.
The shipping of the game in america is today, and HOODLUM bought there a copy of the game.. (Reloaded gave it up, because they didnt get any)/
But there maybe a delay, because Rockstar increased the security.
And if there is a starforce protection you will need to buy it, because thats still not cracked.
But there can go wrong alot of sh*t. But if everything goes ok. It will be there tonight.
READ THAT

Ostatnio zmieniany przez woitas : 04.06.2005 o godz. 17:57
woitas jest offline   Odpowiedz cytując ten post