Powrót   Forum CDRinfo.pl > Przeszukaj fora



Witaj Nieznajomy! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj

Zarejestrowani użytkownicy mają dostęp do dodatkowych opcji, lepszej wyszukiwarki. Rejestracja jest całkowicie darmowa!

Aktualnie wyświetlane wypowiedzi: od 1 do 25, wszystkich 68
Czas wyszukiwania 0.01 sekund(y).
Szukaj: Posty napisane przez: Oinker
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD wczoraj, 22:51
Odpow.: 343
Odsłon: 83,944
Napisany przez Oinker
2x is too slow for me. :D With 209 & 212...

2x is too slow for me. :D

With 209 & 212 series drives I prefer 4x speed, with my 206, 208, and 213 writers I usually write 6x on CMCMAGBA5 media. Best pick between speed and quality.
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 03.10.2026, 15:41
Odpow.: 343
Odsłon: 83,944
Napisany przez Oinker
Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of Verbatim Data...

Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of Verbatim Data Life #43838 50 pack)
CMCMAGBA5
BDR-S13U @ S13J-X (1.03) (manufactured December 2022 in China)
burned @ 6x (P-CAV)

Looks pretty good for today's...
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 30.09.2026, 12:55
Odpow.: 35
Odsłon: 1,362
Napisany przez Oinker
Now I hope I could do the same with my 212M @ S12...

Now I hope I could do the same with my 212M @ S12 1.04. ;)
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 30.09.2026, 12:52
Odpow.: 35
Odsłon: 1,362
Napisany przez Oinker
Smile Thanks! :) I downgraded my S13U with...

Thanks! :)

I downgraded my S13U with firmware 1.05 to 1.02 using beta 62, then I crossflashed it to S13J-X 1.02 with BDRFlash 1.00 and updated to 1.03 using the official Pioneer updater:
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 25.09.2026, 19:58
Odpow.: 35
Odsłon: 1,362
Napisany przez Oinker
Hope I did it somewhat right, I updated a couple...

Hope I did it somewhat right, I updated a couple of times and did the reports again. Funnily enough it was pretty blank on my old BDR-206D@S06, that I still use in an external USB enclosure. :D
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 30.01.2026, 14:01
Odpow.: 6
Odsłon: 2,029
Napisany przez Oinker
Talking So they are back to the old fake lables, where...

So they are back to the old fake lables, where 'REAR SECTION' looks more like 'REAR SECT ION'? :haha:
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 15.12.2025, 17:54
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
Thumbs up Ok. :)

Ok. :)
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 15.12.2025, 17:44
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
Interesting, I tried 4x, failed as well.

Interesting, I tried 4x, failed as well.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 15.12.2025, 17:36
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
AnyBurn just delivers the error: Btw reboot, even...

AnyBurn just delivers the error: Btw reboot, even power cycle done already.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 15.12.2025, 16:13
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
Indeed even 1.V5 shows write strategies for...

Indeed even 1.V5 shows write strategies for CMCMAGBA5 (4x, 6x, 8x), but it doesn't work.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 15.12.2025, 11:41
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
Ah, ok, thanks. Good to know. Would be good if...

Ah, ok, thanks. Good to know. Would be good if there'd be any note regarding that coming with that firmware, or did I miss that info somehow?
Kinda surprises me though, I used CMCMAGBA5 media, i.e....
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 14.12.2025, 22:12
Odpow.: 56
Odsłon: 333,368
Napisany przez Oinker
Ok, following the instructions above I flashed my...

Ok, following the instructions above I flashed my ASUS BW-16D1HT from encrypted 3.11 to ASUS 3.10MK, then the WH16NS60 1.03MK firmware, and from that I went to the WH16NS58 1.V5 firmware. But with...
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 14.09.2025, 12:51
Odpow.: 625
Odsłon: 213,492
Napisany przez Oinker
211 firmware 1.53 is the latest you should use,...

211 firmware 1.53 is the latest you should use, it adds support for Ritek TL discs (after 1.52 added support for Sony QL discs), it's from 2022. Same for 209 series, but it's 1.54 there. So do NOT...
Forum: Nośniki optyczne 09.04.2025, 23:40
Odpow.: 13
Odsłon: 2,241
Napisany przez Oinker
But this media requires DL compatible drives,...

But this media requires DL compatible drives, thus I don't see the point of selling this as 4,7 GB discs. Really weird. Maybe some mixup of either disc and/or label?
Forum: Nośniki optyczne 09.04.2025, 13:15
Odpow.: 13
Odsłon: 2,241
Napisany przez Oinker
Dual Layer discs sold as 4,7 GB?

Dual Layer discs sold as 4,7 GB?
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 08.03.2025, 19:32
Odpow.: 8
Odsłon: 4,278
Napisany przez Oinker
It's end of December 2022.

It's end of December 2022.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 08.03.2025, 14:16
Odpow.: 8
Odsłon: 4,278
Napisany przez Oinker
212/S12 1.04 is not crossflashable/downgradable...

212/S12 1.04 is not crossflashable/downgradable anymore, right?
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 09.11.2024, 22:06
Odpow.: 343
Odsłon: 83,944
Napisany przez Oinker
Smile Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of #43742 10 pack) ...

Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of #43742 10 pack)
VERBATIMe
BDR-213E/M @ S13J-X (1.03) (manufactured August 2022 in China)
burned @ 6x (P-CAV)

A somewhat better disc this time. :)

...
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 07.11.2024, 14:10
Odpow.: 1,266
Odsłon: 642,351
Napisany przez Oinker
Liteon iHBS112 2 @ Plextor PX-B950SA 1.04 ...

Liteon iHBS112 2 @ Plextor PX-B950SA 1.04
Verbatim labled 6x BD-R
CMCMAGBA5
burned @ 6x

Good discs this time. :)

https://forum.cdrinfo.pl/attachment.php?attachmentid=211253&stc=1&d=1730984973
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 04.11.2024, 20:59
Odpow.: 141
Odsłon: 112,943
Napisany przez Oinker
Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of another new...

Verbatim labled 6x BD-R (out of another new #43838 50pack)
CMCMAGBA5
BDR-208D @ S11J-X (1.53) (manufactured July 2013 in China)

burned at 6x (P-CAV)

After some bad Verbatim 50 packs, this...
Forum: Napędy optyczne Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, HD DVD 04.11.2024, 14:36
Odpow.: 343
Odsłon: 83,944
Napisany przez Oinker
Red face Sony labled 6x BD-R SONYNN3 BDR-213E/M @...

Sony labled 6x BD-R
SONYNN3
BDR-213E/M @ S13J-X (1.03) (manufactured August 2022 in China)

burned @ 6x (P-CAV)

Could've been better, spikes at 22 GB are because of a visible production...
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 03.09.2024, 20:29
Odpow.: 157
Odsłon: 1,204,203
Napisany przez Oinker
209 series 1.54 should be from 2020, thus it...

209 series 1.54 should be from 2020, thus it should work. Just don't update to 1.55. And don't use 211 series 1.54!
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 29.06.2024, 19:30
Odpow.: 32
Odsłon: 39,437
Napisany przez Oinker
Note that PlexTools does NOT work with these...

Note that PlexTools does NOT work with these LiteOn based drives.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 28.06.2024, 10:21
Odpow.: 32
Odsłon: 39,437
Napisany przez Oinker
Well, with the Plextor firmware you can use...

Well, with the Plextor firmware you can use PlexUtilities, but that's about it.
Forum: Flashowanie/Firmware/Podkręcanie napędów optycznych 07.02.2024, 22:45
Odpow.: 1,006
Odsłon: 3,877,919
Napisany przez Oinker
Did you select both firmware and kernel files...

Did you select both firmware and kernel files together, so both show up under "Select file(s)" then? If just one file is shown there, it won't work. What actually happens? Do you get some error...
Aktualnie wyświetlane wypowiedzi: od 1 do 25, wszystkich 68

 
Teleport

Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET. Aktualna godzina: 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0 LTS
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.